Show how much you care this Valentines day with a home baked treat for the people you love, with our recipe for these tasty little Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites [Vegan]
Ingredients for 32 bites
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for at least 4 hours
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 3-4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- Freeze-dried strawberries to garnish (optional)
- Add the cashews, coconut oil, strawberries, maple syrup, and vanilla to a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If it's not pink enough, add a couple more strawberries. Taste and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Line a loaf pan with cling film. Pour the cheesecake into the loaf pan. Cover with some more cling film and place in freezer. Freeze until completely solid. Once completely frozen, remove from loaf pan, and cut into 32 squares.
- Place back in the the freezer on a parchment line baking tray as you melt the dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Place the melted chocolate in a bowl and have your freeze-dried strawberries crushed and ready.
- Remove the cheesecake bites from the freezer. One by one dunk into the chocolate until they are completely coated, place on baking tray, and sprinkle with freeze dried strawberries. Repeat with the rest of your bites. Place back in the freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Let thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.